Friday, May 15, 2009

A little bit of something?

Dear friends,
I made a video, after my trip, Easter aborad and so.. and if I manage to publish it, you can see it as well :-) Hope all is well with you!!!

Destiny brought me to a place with only...girls... Luckily someone like Pedovic is missing around, ;-) but even more luckily, today they are gone, so I am all alone here in a huge art house with wonderful studios, great atmosphear and ... nothing to do... I mean... such a place makes people rething life, dreaming and try to find another way of expression... I think, I hope...?! ... It is a bit difficult for me actually, because I always used to have people around, to make me feel alive and creative, but now it is different. Even these girls, who already left were anoying so much, that I have been waiting for them to get away from here... :-) Well, sometimes we had fun, but thanks to the ALCOHOL, such a magic...! :-)

I miss all of you, and if there is a chance that you can be invited in Bulgaria for an art festival, I would be more than glad, to make it real! Off Horse ;-) I will let you know in advance ;-)

(I am talking about June 14-28 - 2009, and please mind it!)

So, let's try the video then... and I hope you're enjoing yourselves pretty much!

Kisses,

Penka

:-)



P.S.

Andrea,

I nead some net publications of your works, except for the video "You're of no importance" in Yoooooooooou Tuffffffffffffffffffff ;-)

Yeah, I found blogs of Xueh and Paula, but nothing about you, if you can send me some links,
that would be wonderful!!!
:-)
I make my own one... now... very interested though ;-)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful :-)

    more, more ... what hapens next *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. penkaaaaaaaa!!! i love this!!! is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uaaaaahhhhhh now i have to cry, penka, nice penca

    ReplyDelete